কলকাতা: চাঁদনি চকের ইলেকট্রনিক্স সামগ্রীর শোরুম ও গোডাউনে ভয়াবহ অগ্নিকাণ্ড | Massive fire breaks out at electronics goods showroom and godown in Chandni Chowk Kolkata

On Sunday night in Chandni Chowk near CR Avenue in Kolkata, there was an enormous fire at a four storey commercial building with multiple godowns and electronics shops located there. 15 fire fighters were brought onto the scene to bring it under control. At approximately 7.30pm, a fire broke out in the basement of a structure and quickly spread up through to the godown on top. Two fire tenders from the Central Fire Station were among the initial responders at Sabir Hotel near Abu Dhabi, quickly responding to flames that broke out nearby. Once more fire tenders arrived after realizing how severe the flames were. Firefighters struggled to gain height to put out the flames by spraying water from outside. Police reported the building was filled with flammable objects such as batteries, wires boxes and cardboard boxes that made it hard for firefighters to contain the fire. But due to it being the weekend all businesses and godowns had closed down leaving it empty with no people within it, officers reported. Sujit Bose, the fire minister in India, was present to oversee firefighting procedures. "This area contains numerous products prone to ignition. But our firemen have taken every precaution, approaching from various directions within and outside the building in order to bring this under control," according to him.

রবিবার রাতে কলকাতার সিআর অ্যাভিনিউয়ের কাছে চাঁদনি চকে, একটি চারতলা বাণিজ্যিক ভবনে একটি বিশাল অগ্নিকাণ্ড ঘটেছে যেখানে একাধিক গোডাউন এবং ইলেকট্রনিক্সের দোকান রয়েছে। এটি নিয়ন্ত্রণে আনতে 15 জন দমকল কর্মী ঘটনাস্থলে নিয়ে আসেন। আনুমানিক 7.30 টার দিকে একটি কাঠামোর বেসমেন্টে আগুন ছড়িয়ে পড়ে এবং দ্রুত উপরে গোডাউনে ছড়িয়ে পড়ে। সেন্ট্রাল ফায়ার স্টেশনের দুটি ফায়ার টেন্ডার … Read more

Who is Abhishek Banerjee? TMC Kolkata পেঁপে পাতার রস ডেঙ্গু নিরাময় করবে, এক চামচ রসে প্লাটিলেটের সংখ্যা লাখ ছাড়িয়ে যাবে